PBAT is a thermoplastic biodegradable plastic. It is Poly (butyleneadipate-co-terephthalate). It has the characteristics of PBA and PBT. It has good ductility and elongation at break. It has good heat resistance and impact properties; in addition, it has excellent biodegradability and is one of the most active and market-degradable materials in biodegradable plastics research
B.What’s the feature of PBAT
1) 100% biodegradable, degraded into water and carbon dioxide within 6 months under industrial composting conditions, in accordance with EN13432 and ASTM D6400 standards
2) Based on PBAT modified whole biodegradable materials, without starch, with good processability, mechanical strength and recovery.
3) With high natural material composition, reducing petroleum-based raw materials and carbon dioxide emissions
4) Excellent physical and mechanical properties.
5) Widening the processing interval, better molding processing, temperature sensitivity is greatly reduced
6) Can be processed at high speed on traditional ordinary extrusion equipment, without pre-drying before processing
7) With professional blending modification equipment, can flexibly adjust product solutions according to customer application needs
8) Excellent product performance stability, longer shelf life
9) The raw material heat-resistant solution stability, scrap material recyclability is good, can withstand higher temperatures and strong shear
10) Does not contain plasticizers such as glycerin, processing and placement process is not sticky, not oily
11) Can meet FDA, EC2002 and other food contact requirements
12) The film product has a longer shelf life than the starch-based material, 10-20 micron film can have a shelf life of 8-12 months under natural room temperature conditions; the shelf product of 20 micron or more can reach 12-18 months shelf period.
13) PBAT-based blended modified products, and other biodegradable materials such as PBS, PLA, PHA, PPC, starch, etc. have good compatibility, can be blended
14) Traditional polyolefins such as PE, PP, PO and other materials are incompatible, can not be blended. It should be stored separately from these materials during production and processing.
15) Non-starch-based complete biodegradable materials can be used to make the following fully degradable bags: shopping bags, vest bags, roll bags, garbage bags, flat pockets, hand bags, hand buckle bags, food bags, handbags, organ bags, Pet garbage bags, pet feces bags, kitchen waste bags, self-adhesive bags, garment bags, packaging bags, agricultural mulch, film, gloves, etc.
Post time: Oct-18-2019